How we recognise and thank our donors
Sevenoaks would not be Sevenoaks without the support of the whole school community.
Donors are at the heart of everything we do and Sevenoaks School Foundation recognises donor support through four giving levels, a list in the annual Donor Impact Report, and an annual Benefactors' Drinks reception at the school.
In addition, our Donor Promise is our commitment to donors and the difference they make to the school’s distinctive education.
- Our supporters – donors who give money and volunteers who give their time and talent – are at the heart of our thinking.
- Each supporter will be in control of his or her individual relationship with Sevenoaks School Foundation and privacy will be respected.
- We see our supporters as partners in making our mission achievable.
- All supporters will be treated equally with care, consideration, integrity and respect.
- We will follow the standards of the Code of Fundraising Practice and the Fundraising Regulator.
- We will be available to our donors, to listen to what they have to say and to take action appropriately.
- Our charity will report on the differences donors make with honesty, clarity and precision.
- Openness and transparency will guide our accountability and use of donations.
- We will provide relevant and appropriate communications and we will offer donors the chance to choose what they hear about from us, how often and when.