Donate from the USA

If you are domiciled in the USA gifts can be made through the British Schools and Universities Foundation (BSUF).

Grants made by the BSUF to Sevenoaks School Foundation enable donors in the US to claim an income tax reduction under Section 501 (c) (3) from the US Inland Revenue Service.

How to make a donation

Donate through the BSUF website at (please ensure you enter Sevenoaks School as the name of the Approved Institution).

Further information

If you would like further information visit or email

Alternatively, you can contact the Sevenoaks School Foundation at

Every gift will:

Support the development of Sevenoaks School and the advancement of its mission to educate students who are empowered to make a difference.

Thank you.